- This event has passed.
- Elements of narrative voice
- Pros & cons of the most common points of view
- Managing multiple points of view
- The relationship between character, point of view & narrative voice
- The two most important elements of character
- How character drives plot
- How to manage characters’ back stories
Target audience: fiction writers, especially those writing or planning to write longer works (novellas and novels).
This workshop will run for six weeks on Saturdays from 9:30am to 12pm, starting April 11th and ending May 23rd, with a break on ANZAC Day. The dates of each session are: April 11th, April 18th, May 2nd, May 9th, May 16th, May 23rd.
We have available one free place for a writer who is experiencing financial hardship and identifies as LGBTIQA+, a woman of colour, or a person living with a disability. If this sounds like you, you can secure your spot by completing the RSVP* ticket option below.
Please note: we cannot offer ticket refunds if you are unable to attend an event due to illness or change of mind. If you have purchased tickets to an event and can no longer attend, you are welcome to pass along your ticket to somebody else. Please notify us if you wish to do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org